A service registry and supporting documents for the IPDA catalog of available services. Click on "Registry" to view the actual registry of tools. Other items here are supporting documentation.
- This is the IPDA Tools Registry. This member-maintained registry contains a catalog of existing software tools supporting scientific research and analysis, format conversions, validation, geometry maintenance, as well as data search and retrieval that you can download and run on your own computer platforms. Each of the tools are developed and maintained by agencies that are a part of IPDA, and the information in this registry is contributed by them. Listing here does not indicate endorsement of specific tools or technologies. To add or update entries in this registry, please request access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specification documentation (and links to documentation) of service specifications. These include textual descriptions, WSDL documents, etc.
- Presenting the IPDA Service Registry
- A presentation prepared to introduce the IPDA Service Registry to the IPDA Technical Experts Group for 2011-6-10.
- Latest Services
- A collection that lists the latest Services registered with IPDA, newest first.
- Submit a New Tool
- Use this form to submit a new tool for the IPDA Tool Registry.